Simon Fraser Elementary Parent Advisory Council
Welcome to the Simon Fraser Elementary PAC (Parent Advisory Council) website! Click here to read the PAC December newsletter.
The PAC has just been informed of a unique opportunity to make donation dollars stretch further thanks to a $1,000-challenge grant by the McEwen Family Charitable Trust. Take advantage of a matching donation. Donations designated to Books, SFE Community, and/or Greatest Needs that are received between Mon. Feb. 29 - Thur. March 3 will be matched up to a total of $1000! The fundraising campaign will conclude Tues., March 8th with 100% of the donations made during this campaign will go to Simon Fraser Elementary to support specific areas of need. Click here to read the fundraising appeal.
- The next monthly PAC meeting will be held on Tuesday, April 12, 6:30-7:30 pm in the Library. Childminding is offered in the gym.
- "Parent and Child Rights in the BC Education System" has been rescheduled to March 10 and will be held at Creekside Community Centre. More details and registration info will be here soon.
- The third of three lice screenings happens April 14th during the school day. The lice screenings are sponsored and organized by our PAC.
- Volunteers are needed! Can you give some time? Here is our volunteer needs and sign-up.
Stay updated with PAC happenings by:
- Joining our parent opt-in mailing list (enter email address below);
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Twitter: @SimonFraserPAC
Hot Lunch Program: Hot Lunch Program
Sign up to view menus, receive lunch reminders and place orders. www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser
The Grade 4 classes will hold two special hot lunch days in March that they are organizing through their own website. Proceeds of these lunches will support their upcoming field trip. To learn more, click here.
Upcoming Hot lunch days: April-June Hot Lunch days supported through Munch-a-Lunch have not been announced.
- Would you like to volunteer?! We would love to have two parents volunteer for each division K-3 class for each Hot Lunch Day.
- Are you interested in becoming the Hot Lunch Coordinator? We are looking for someone (or two) interested in learning the ropes for the "changing of the guard".
- Click on 'Volunteer' at www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all our Hot Lunch Volunteers parents for their hard work this fall!