Simon Fraser Elementary Parent Advisory Council
Welcome to the Simon Fraser Elementary PAC (Parent Advisory Council) website! Click here to read the PAC May newsletter.
Spring Fling Hawaiian-style is Friday, June 3, from 3-6 pm on the school grounds. Come for great BBQ, a cake walk, the bake sale, bouncy castle, games, inflatable fire truck slide and much more! We will have free activities, a quiet area, a water balloon throwing space...lots of fun. Click here to see how you can pitch-in and volunteer.
'The final PAC meeting of the year is Tues., June 14, from 6:30-7:30 pm in the Library with childminding offered in the gym.
Stay updated with PAC happenings by:
- Joining our parent opt-in mailing list (enter email address below);
- Emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @SimonFraserPAC
Hot Lunch Program: Hot Lunch Program
Sign up to view menus, receive lunch reminders and place orders. www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser
The Grade 4 classes will hold two special hot lunch days in March that they are organizing through their own website. Proceeds of these lunches will support their upcoming field trip. To learn more, click here.
Upcoming Hot lunch days: April-June Hot Lunch days supported through Munch-a-Lunch have not been announced.
- Would you like to volunteer?! We would love to have two parents volunteer for each division K-3 class for each Hot Lunch Day.
- Are you interested in becoming the Hot Lunch Coordinator? We are looking for someone (or two) interested in learning the ropes for the "changing of the guard".
- Click on 'Volunteer' at www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser or email email@example.com.
Thank you to all our Hot Lunch Volunteers parents for their hard work this fall!