Simon Fraser Elementary Parent Advisory Council
Welcome to the Simon Fraser Elementary PAC (Parent Advisory Council) website! Click here to read the PAC December newsletter.
- The next monthly PAC meeting will be held on Tuesday, Feb. 23, 6:30-7:30 pm in the Library. Childminding is offered in the gym.
- "Parent and Child Rights in the BC Education System" is a small group parent education night happening on Wed., Feb. 24. Click here to learn more and register. Space is limited.
- Valentine's Day: The notes are coming home from the teachers regarding Valentine cards. Please be mindful that some kids at our school can't (as in allergies)--or don't--eat the standard sugar-y Valentine treats. Here are some non-candy Valentine craft ideas.
- The third of three lice screenings happens April 14th during the school day. The lice screenings are sponsored and organized by our PAC.
- Volunteers are needed! Can you give some time? Here is our volunteer needs and sign-up.
Stay updated with PAC happenings by:
- Joining our parent opt-in mailing list (enter email address below);
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Twitter: @SimonFraserPAC
Hot Lunch Program: Hot Lunch Program
Sign up to view menus, receive lunch reminders and place orders. www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser
Upcoming Hot lunch days: Pasta Day - Fri, Feb 12 (Online order by Fri, Feb 5); and Quesadilla & Wrap Day - Fri, Feb 26 (Online order by Fri, Feb 19)
- Would you like to volunteer?! We would love to have two parents volunteer for each division K-3 class for each Hot Lunch Day.
- Are you interested in becoming the Hot Lunch Coordinator? We are looking for someone (or two) interested in learning the ropes for the "changing of the guard".
- Click on 'Volunteer' at www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all our Hot Lunch Volunteers parents for their hard work this fall!