Simon Fraser Elementary Parent Advisory Council
Welcome to the Simon Fraser Elementary PAC (Parent Advisory Council) website! If you are new to a PAC, welcome! We hope all parents will come to our first meeting of the year.
'The first PAC meeting for 2016/17 is Mon., Sept. 26, from 6:30-8:00 pm in the Library with childminding offered in the gym. The PAC meeting includes a principal's report so this is an opportunity to meet our new principal, Dawn Sadler.
Find helpful info from the "PAC 101 Handbook" published by the VSB.
Click here for the 2016-17 calendar for Simon Fraser Elementary. (distributed June 2016)
Stay updated with PAC happenings by:
- Joining our parent opt-in mailing list (enter email address below);
- Emailing: email@example.com
- Twitter: @SimonFraserPAC
Hot Lunch Program: Hot Lunch Program
Sign up to view menus, receive lunch reminders and place orders. www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser
The Grade 4 classes will hold two special hot lunch days in March that they are organizing through their own website. Proceeds of these lunches will support their upcoming field trip. To learn more, click here.
Upcoming Hot lunch days: April-June Hot Lunch days supported through Munch-a-Lunch have not been announced.
- Would you like to volunteer?! We would love to have two parents volunteer for each division K-3 class for each Hot Lunch Day.
- Are you interested in becoming the Hot Lunch Coordinator? We are looking for someone (or two) interested in learning the ropes for the "changing of the guard".
- Click on 'Volunteer' at www.munchalunch.com/schools/SimonFraser or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all our Hot Lunch Volunteers parents for their hard work this fall!